Yankees Sucks Customer Reviews and Feedback
The New York Yankees are an American professional baseball team based in the New York City borough of the Bronx. They compete in Major League Baseball (MLB) as a member club of the American League (AL) East division. They are one of two major league clubs based in New York City, the other being the National League's (NL) New York Mets. The Yankees began to play in the 1901 season as the Baltimore Orioles (no relation to the modern Baltimore Orioles). In 1903, Frank Farrell and Bill Devery purchased the franchise after it ceased operations and moved it to New York City, renaming the club the New York Highlanders. The Highlanders were officially renamed the New York Yankees in 1913.
Mike Royko, a Chicago newspaper columnist shares "Hating the New York Yankees is as American as apple pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax."
Curt Hogg from "Bleacher Report" wrote in 2010 about the Yankees "People hate the Yankees for winning, and winning, and winning—it seems like it's all they ever do. Having the Bronx Bombers as favorites year after year grows old, as well. This is especially painful to fans of teams that have not experienced a World Series title"
William Burzelewski, a lifelong Yankee fan shared on Empire Sports Media a list of why he won't see an NYY baseball match ever again:
1. The Yankees can’t go to the bathroom without being injured.
2. The Yankees have become social warriors and forgot how to be ballplayers.
3. The training staff and medical staff are perhaps the worst ever in all of major league baseball history.
4. The Yankees Scouts could not find a good pitching prospect if they were the only team allowed to search for one.
5. Little JoJo ‘Aaron Boone’ makes many, many dumb decisions, maybe he too cannot separate his social heroism from the game. BTW, I happen to think he is one of the most Honorable Human Beings in Baseball for his actions in fessing-up to the bball accident. He still makes dumb lineup and pitching decisions.
Client says"I had tickets for a game in April when COVID hit. The event is postponed for over 3 months and it says I am ineligible for a refund. How can they just keep my money on a game they pushed over 3 month out which I am betting in the end I will lose that money (how long can they keep an event postponed before calling it canceled?)"
ben mann says"Was in New York for a 5 day break so before we left we decided to purchase tickets for 13/05/2019. We waited at the stadium for 3 hours waiting for the game to start ( weather was not great with a lot of rain ) for the game to be called off. I totally accept that the weather was the reason which is fair enough but the communication in stadium was shocking to say the least. Anyway presumed we would get a refund but am told this is not the case. Tickets non refundable. What the Hell!! It’s not as if i live in New York so can just hang around 3 more days to attend the re match. I have messaged the Yankees on Facebook messenger and not one single reply from the 3 messages I have sent them."