Penguin Sucks Customer Reviews and Feedback
Penguin Group is a British trade book publisher and part of Penguin Random House, which is owned by the German media conglomerate Bertelsmann. The new company was created by a merger that was finalized on 1 July 2013, with Bertelsmann initially owning 53% of the joint venture, and Pearson initially owning the remaining 47%. Since December 2019, Penguin Random House has been wholly owned by Bertelsmann. Its British division is Penguin Books Ltd. Other separate divisions can be found in the United States, Ireland, New Zealand, India, Australia, Canada, China, Brazil, and South Africa.
A disappointed former employee shares his experience, "Penguin used to be a good company but new management took over and is wrecking the place. probably a good place for a woman to work but give the cold shoulder to men. Different standards for different people even though they say everyone is equal."
Fried Penguin News says"@FallonMcGee We think the news sucks so we made our own news https://t.co/1TaLNkiHvV https://t.co/XsxSRcJUl2"
hady? says"@brawly_parton ahhh yeah, fair enough. as much as it sucks, i was like, eight years old on club penguin when i firs… https://t.co/X4ylZfop4e"
alison says"RT @wacksoph: online school sucks bc i can’t ask the person sitting next to me what we’re supposed to be doing"
Irish says"@MKnight_Penguin my old house, my handwriting sucks"
In The News
TribLIVE reports"U mad, bro? Fans spout about Pirates failures, Steelers moves, Penguins trade talk"
Pittsburgh Hockey Now reports"Dan's Daily: Oilers Out on Matt Murray, Recchi to NJ Devils"
INSIDER reports"Sick penguin is watching penguin shows during his recovery - Insider"
TribLIVE reports"Mark Madden: Islanders' defensive style could pose problems for Penguins, rest of NHL"